Friday, June 12, 2015

Help Me House My Grandmother

This project is so very sweet.  Max wants to rebuild his house so he can keep his "Granny" close by and take care of her.  You have to admire someone who cares that much about a grand parent.

 This is the kind of thing I think crowdfunding should be about. You might want to go to his project page to see it all, but here is a short excerpt from his crowdfunding project:

Our House forever:

We are trying to raise money to pay off our mortgage & build a 2 bay garage with a granny flat attached.
I have retired and my grandson who lives with me is our main income earner.
I receive a Pension but that just barely covers costs.
I require $200,000 dollars so it becomes "Our House Forever" and we can build a double garage with grannyflat attached.
My Grandson is going to do some renovations to our Kitchen & Bathroom that is his part to do.
He wanted to pay for the lot, but I want him to finish University. He is training to be a Nurse. Then he wants to become a Physio.

To help Maxwell help his grandmother go to his crowdfunding page here:

https://wesharecrowdfunding.com/MAXWELLTOWER

No comments:

Post a Comment