Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Multi Stage Business Project (Capital Needed)

This project is all about getting debt free by creating a second income.  I like this because the creator of the project, Laurence Edwards has a definite, step-by-step plan on how he is going to get this done.  He knows what he wants to do and has already invested money into his project, so he has "skin in the game".  For instance, to quote him about Stage 1:

"I'm a Karatbars International Affiliate Member, and being a Karatbars Affiliate member allows myself and perspective team members to take advantage of the ability to exchange my Fiat paper money for Pure 999.9% Currency Grade Gold in either 1gram, 2.5gram or 5gram Increments which makes purchasing Gold so much more easy and affordable to the general public for the first time.

STAGE :1 UPGRADE FROM SILVER TO VIP

I Started with a Silver Business Package and there are 4 Business Packages Available for Purchase. Bronze, Silver, Gold, VIP
I wish to Upgrade to the VIP Business Package which is the Top of the range and gives you an excellent income position.
I require $1971.00 AUD. TIME FRAME is 30 Days"
To donate to his project, go to: https://wesharecrowdfunding.com/GETDEBTFREENOW


No comments:

Post a Comment